Thursday, April 15, 2010

Rashard Lewis Playoff T-Shirts


Well for those of you who don't know I am a huge Orlando Magic fan and through my Twitter obsession I  have had the honor of doing some work for Rashard Lewis. You may have seen some of the Twitter backgrounds in the past that I have done for him but recently I was able to help out his friends at RL9 Sports & Marketing with some T-Shirt designs as you can see above. The money raised from the T-Shirt sales will be used for a Youth Basketball camp that Rashard will be involved with this summer, so each shirt you buy is for a good cause and if you buy all 3, or just spend $75 you will get a Rashard Lewis autograph for free!
So go to RL9sports.bigcartel.com or just click HERE and order your shirts today and support the Magic as they start the playoffs this Sunday!
Also if you are on Twitter and you are a Magic fan, contact me on Twitter for some playoff backgrounds for your page!

No comments: