Thursday, April 1, 2010

Aaron Brooks Foundation


So as you all know I have been busy on Twitter, I have made some great connections on there with some great people and have been working with some of them on things other than their page design. I am now going to start to show a few things I have done so far, there will be more coming as I am working on a lot right now!
Well the first item I will share is the Aaron Brooks Foundation logo, if you don't know who Aaron Brooks is then you obviously don't follow the NBA at all, well click on his name/link to find out more about the Houston Rockets PG... should have been an All Star this year too! I have been helping his foundation out with some design work besides the logo, maybe I will share some other work later on, but as you know I have been bad with the blogging so I need to spread them out.
For now be sure to check out the Aaron Brooks Foundation by clicking the link, become a sponsor, help out wherever you can!

No comments: