Thursday, September 24, 2009

Senior Photos


Well it has been a little while since I have blogged and I will have some more updates coming soon so stay tuned! It is that time of year where all of the High School Seniors need their Yearbook shots so Felicia obviously needed some new photos. We took the long trip to the backyard for the photo shoot and Antoinette helped out with these as well. Above are a few of the shots we took from the day, I believe the top image is the one that made the cut for the yearbook. 
So if you need any Senior Portraits please contact us and we can take care of it for you. 
I hope this blog will hold over all the fans and followers for a little while, I have some wedding shots I am still working on and will be posting those for you to see as well... Check back soon!

No comments: