Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Been a little while...

Well I can't deny I have been really slacking with the blog updates lately, not that I haven't been busy, just slacking on blogging. It also doesn't help that I have been sucked into the whole twitter world. I have been creating backgrounds and images for fellow twits (if thats what you choose to call them). I have created my own background, Rashard Lewis' background, CJ Watson's background, Dean "HB" Vitale's background and a few others around... and there will be more to come, so be sure if you are on twitter to follow along for the updates @g2cdesigns in twitter talk, or twitter.com/g2cdesigns. 


Also for all you Facebookers please be sure to become a fan of G2C Designs, there is the little app on the side of the blog.


I will try to get some more blogs in to make up for the slacking, but please stay tuned, I have some exciting stuff in the works and plenty more to add to the blog!

No comments: