Monday, July 20, 2009

Dean AKA HB

Well I figured I would help promote my nephew Dean a little and let you all know what he has been up to since the photo shoot... I know I am missing a few things, but you will get the idea, he has been busy! Anyways above is the final version of his promotional poster that I created from the photoshoot I had blogged about earlier... There will be more to come I am sure this is just the beginning!

Well this Friday Dean will be on the radio show Big Cal from 11 pm-12 midnight so feel free to call in at 631-888-8811 or 631-888-8812, the website is Here

You can also check out Dean on his MySpace page (there is even some footage of me working on the photos...) and please check out his Cd and Buy or Download it Here.

There is more to come as this is only the beginning, and I would also like to congratulate Dean's Friend DeAndre aka DreRhymez as he is starting his career as well, check out his MySpace page too. I am sure there will be more to post on both of them as they are just in the beginning stages so stay tuned and be sure to check out the links!

No comments: