Thursday, January 26, 2012

Victor Cruz Signing at the Poughkeepsie Galleria

Last week I was contacted on twitter by Dream Team Promotions about an upcoming event with Victor Cruz of the New York Giants, being the big Giants fan I am there was no way I couldn't be a part of this event. So I made the trip to Poughkeepsie to help cover the event, I took some photos as well as put together a quick video that you can check out.


For those who don't follow the NFL let me tell you who Victor Cruz is, he is a player that was as good as cut but had a great preseason and a few injuries on the Giants gave him an opportunity to prove himself, and prove himself he did! In what should be considered his rookie season he has tied and broken records, was one of the top receivers in the league, has made some amazing plays and has helped the Giants get to the Super Bowl... Oh and we cant leave out the infamous Salsa celebration dance when he scores. Now with all that said you would think it would go to his head, if you think that you are completely wrong, he is completely down to earth and loves his fans. This appearance made me realize he is pretty much the Justin Bieber of the NFL, even with the mall closed down he stuck around and signed every last autograph, no one was turned away!


Now there will be more events coming up that I am going to help Dream Team promotions out with, be sure to check them out at www.dreamteampromos.com and of course follow the blog for more updates!



No comments: