Monday, December 13, 2010

Renee Montgomery's New Logo Design


So its been a while since I have blogged... I know, I know it seems like I start every blog off this way, but what can I say, its true...

Anyways, as you may have seen I have done some work for a few NBA players in the past (and there will be more work coming soon...) well here is the first work I have done for a WNBA player. Everyone knows how great the UCONN women's program is and has been for a while now and their program has produces some of the best players in the WNBA including Renee Montgomery. Renee finished up her first season playing back in Connecticut with the CT Sun last season and she recently launched her new website, R21M.com. So I offered to help out with the logo, she would need a new one since she had always worn number 20 and after being traded to the Sun her number was changed to 21. If you look closely at the logo you will see her initials and number all flowing together, RM21. We had gone back and forth on a few variations of this logo and the winning result is what you see above. 
Be sure to check out Renee's new site and even enter her ugly sweater contest, I'm sure thats just the beginning of what is to come from her site this season, right now she is playing overseas but will be back soon to start her second season with the Sun.

No comments: